By Jason Hernandez
Blade & Tine Culinary Consulting
Root Beer Glazed Ribs
PREP: 30 Minutes
Makes: 12 fl oz. (which will be great for 4 racks of ribs)
32 Fl oz. Bottled Root Beer
2 Cups Brown Sugar
1 Tsp. Salt
2 Tsp. Black Pepper
2 Tsp. Minced Garlic
1 Tsp. Onion Powder
1 Tsp. Oregano
1 Tbsp. Sriracha Sauce
1. In a large soup pot place the root beer and sugar into pot and bring to a simmer. Whisk the sugar until its completely dissolved.
2. Place the remaining ingredients into the pot and stir. Keep the heat on the mixture to a low simmer just bubbling slightly.
3. Reduce the sauce mixture to 12 fl oz. This should take about 30 minutes.
4. Check the sauce with a spoon making sure it sticks. When it does let cool or use immediately.
5. To serve, using roasted or smoked ribs, baste the ribs with the sauce and place back into the oven for a few minutes to caramelize the sauce. Garnish and serve.
For more recipes visit: https://bladeandtine.com/